Didn’t think this would get past the sketch stage…
Colored that sketch from yesterday- had fun letting coloring decisions happen and just going with it!
Quick Asami sketch I might throw color on later.
Edit: I put color on it.
Felt like playing with a certain lighting source! These two are Erica and Quinn from a project I’ve been working on (on and off as other things come up). Hopefully you’ll be seeing more of them! | On Deviantart
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
I completely forgot to upload the artwork I did for these bookmarks! If you’d like you can get all three (two characters per bookmark) for $5 with code bookset3 at checkout. Free continental US shipping.
Fanime is officially over and I had an incredible time selling in the artist alley! Everyone was so great and I can’t wait to do it again.
Fanime seating is up! Come visit me at table #916 in the new and beautiful grand ballroom!
Table #916 @ Fanime 2014 Artist Alley
Will update with a map once it’s released! Everyone should stop by and say hi— I want to meet you! I’ll be there all four days, May 23-26. A limited number of commissions may be available~
The tops of crags and cliffs, the air is thin
So we’ll find a mountain path on down the hill
Meet me where the snow mount flows
It is there, my dear, where we will begin again
TWDG Season 2 Episode 3 is coming out next week (oh boy that trailer) and it makes me think back to the first game- specifically how much I loved playing Lee and looking after my little Sweet Pea. I wouldn’t change the ending (because playing as Clementine S2 is amazing) but one can dream of different outcomes. Indeed, take us back.